Bring your pictures to life with The Gallery Lighting System
Choosing the correct lighting is crucial to any art and photographic display.
By utilising the same track that hangs art, The Gallery Lighting System offers features and benefits not seen with traditional lighting methods. Now anyone can achieve a professional display using The Gallery Lighting System.
• FLEXIBLE – Position the lights anywhere along The Gallery System track where the lighting system is installed. When the art is moved, simply move the lights to suit.
• ECONOMICAL – Not only is the system affordable, low wattage LED lamps are used to keep running costs low.
• EASY TO INSTALL – Being a 12-volt system, it is designed for DIY installation. However, if modifications and accessories such as dimmers are to be installed on the 240-volt side of the transformer or the transformer is to be hardwired, it is imperative that this work be carried out by a licensed electrician.
• UNOBTRUSIVE – The Gallery Lighting System is designed so that your art is the centre piece of the display not the light wands. Additionally, the LED lamps recommended for use with The Gallery Lighting System have no light throwback to distract from viewing the art.
• SAFE – The low heat emission from the LED lamps will never damage artwork.
• PROFESSIONAL – The Gallery Lighting System delivers a professional look and feel to
• MADE IN AUSTRALIA – The light wands are manufactured in Gallery Systems’ Sunshine Coast factory, in Queensland, Australia.
• Lifetime warranty on The Gallery System track.
• 2 year warranty on light wands and manufacturers warranty on all other lighting components (transformers, lamps etc.). Talk to your local distributor for more details.